ForgeBox API REST Wrapper
Connects to forgebox for operations. This plugin also uses logbox for debugging
and logging. You must enable logbox for DEBUG level with the correct class name
if you want to add logging for this category only.
Example:<Category name="myApp.plugins.ForgeBox" levelMax="DEBUG" />
or just add DEBUG to the root logger<Root levelMax="DEBUG" />
You can use this wrapper to do the following:
- Get all entry types: getTypes()
- Get all entries according to parameters: getEntries()
- Get an entry according to entry slug: getEntry()
Drop in your plugins folder or in the ColdBox extensions location
- Updates to use latest API
- Fix for retrieving correct entry types
Here are all the versions for this package. Please note that you can leverage CommandBox package versioning to install any package you like. Please refer to our managing package version guide for more information.
||Dec 04 2009 05:57 PM
||Jun 09 2016 02:11 PM