This interceptor reads and stores a _deploy.tag file to check
for new deployments. If the tag has been updated, the interceptor
tells the framework to reinitialize itself. This is done via date comparison.
Once the framework starts up, it reads the date timestamp on the tag
and saves it on memory.
You can use the included ANT script to touch the file with a new
timestamp. Then just make sure you include the file in your deploy
- Place the _deploy.tag and deploy.xml ANT task in your /config directory of your application.
- Add the Deploy interceptor declaration
interceptors = [
tagFile = "config/_deploy.tag",
deployCommandObject = "path.to.cfcCommand",
deployCommandModel = "model via wirebox"
- tagFile : config/_deploy.tag [required] The location of the tag.
- deployCommandObject : The class path of the deploy command object to use [optional].
- deployCommandModel : The name of the model object to retrieve via WireBox [optional].
This command object is a CFC that must implement an init(controller) method and an execute() method.
This command object will be executed before the framework reinit bit is set so you can do
any kind of cleanup code or anything you like:
Command Object Interface
Command Model Object Interface
== Version 3.0 =
# Upgraded for CF9.01 and above
# Upgraded to use applicationstop() instead.
== Version 2.0 ==
# Moved to ForgeBox
== Version 1.0 ==
# Initial Release
Here are all the versions for this package. Please note that you can leverage CommandBox package versioning to install any package you like. Please refer to our managing package version guide for more information.
||Nov 02 2011 06:39 AM
||Jun 09 2016 09:06 PM