The ColdBox lookup manager is a handy utility used to manage a set of
tables and their relationships. This in turn is a dynamic scaffolding
tool based on ColdBox and Transfer ORM. More ORMs will be supported in
This application is built modularity so all you need to do is drop the appropriate folders into your ColdBox application's conventions folder, configure the transfer xml and coldbox.xml and voila!
- Drop handlers into handlers
- Drop includes into includes
- Drop views into views
- Drop model into models
- Add the datasource in your coldbox.xml
- Configure the json lookup setting with transfer entities
For more information look at the online wiki documenation: http://ortus.svnrepository.com/coldbox/trac.cgi/wiki/cbLookupManager
- displayColumn metadata field for relationships can now be a comma-delimmitted
- Full relationship support for many to one, one to many and many to many.
Here are all the versions for this package. Please note that you can leverage CommandBox package versioning to install any package you like. Please refer to our managing package version guide for more information.
||Nov 25 2009 02:03 PM
||Jun 09 2016 11:15 PM